We believe exceptional dentistry requires more than clinical excellence and modern, highly equipped practices. We believe it also requires great customer service. Our philosophy is to care for you in the way we would wish to be cared for. This means at a Stonegate Dental you benefit from: Superb clinical facilities, Highly Qualified Clinicians, Appointments at times that suits you, Access to top specialists, A modern and comfortable practice, Your treatment explained in a way you can understand—No more being dazzled by jargon, our dentists use terminology you can understand so you are in control. Emergency care, friendly and caring staff, rigorous hygiene standards, the highest standards of laboratory work and materials and affordable dentistry. At the end of the day, we always keep you in mind. Here are 4 great reasons to choose Stonegate Dental for your dental care:
1) Hospital Grade Sterilization/Infection Control Protocols, Digital X-rays and use modern technology/equipment.
We have gained our reputation because at Stonegate Dental we aim to look after you as we would wish to be looked after. This means having access to advanced dental technology. We continually invest in our practice and equip it with the latest modern dental technology increasing our clinician’s diagnostic capacity, allowing them to provide you with the most effective and least intrusive treatment.
· We have gained our reputation because at Stonegate Dental we aim to look after you as we would wish to be looked after. This means having access to advanced dental technology. We continually invest in our practice and equip it with the latest modern dental technology increasing our clinician’s diagnostic capacity, allowing them to provide you with the most effective and least intrusive treatment.
· Visual Monitors in the chairs: By using intra oral cameras and projecting the images onto the screen our dentists can show you exactly what is occurring in your mouth. This helps you to understand any problems and helps your clinician explain the proposed treatment.
· PAN X-ray Machine: An OPG gives your dentist a panoramic view of your mouth. This allows much more detailed analysis of your teeth, jaws, sinus and joint health and provides valuable information to your clinician.
· Low Radiation Digital X-rays: We use low radiation digital x-ray equipment to instantaneously send images of your teeth to your clinician’s computer allowing the immediate diagnosis of any issues that are embedded below the surface. The system also reduces x-ray radiation by up to 90% over conventional x-ray equipment.
· Intra-oral Imaging: Our state of the art cameras allows your dentist to show you exactly what they are seeing inside your mouth. This helps our clinicians explain the problem when treatment is required.
· Washer Disinfectors and Vacuum Autoclaves: Autoclaving of instruments is the last stage in a lengthy process to ensure complete sterility. The most advanced type of autoclave used in dental surgeries are vacuum Class B autoclaves which are able to achieve complete sterility of all instrument types. Every instrument is logged regarding its initial disinfection in the washer disinfector machines through to the end of the vacuum cycle to ensure complete peace of mind for our patients.
2) We offer Sedation and are able to comfort patients dealing with dental anxiety
We are well experienced in dealing with Dental Anxiety for both children and adults. Our office was designed with dental anxiety in mind. We offer a soothing, child-friendly atmosphere. All of our rooms are equipped with music and ceiling mounted TV screens to help relax patients during procedures. Some helpful tips that we tell our patients are:
· Listen to Music : During your exam, pop in your ear buds and listen to your favourite music. This will help take the focus off worrying. Simply make sure you can still hear your dental provider speaking to you.
· Ask For A Break: If you feel anxiety building up, ask your dentist or dental hygienist for a short break. This gives you the chance to breathe and refocus yourself before continuing with the procedure.
· Talk to Your Dentist :We you to have a great experience and understand that patients have concerns and fears about their visits. Lighten your worries by talking about them with us.
· Ask Questions :While being treated, ask what is happening. Being informed about what is going on will ease fears. You can use hand gestures to communicate if there are instruments in your mouth.
· Request Sedation : Our office offers Nitrous Oxide (laughing gas) or oral sedation to help you feel more relaxed during your dental procedure. If you feel that sedation could be a beneficial choice for you, talk to your dentist about your options.
3) We have an in-office Periodontist
Having an in-office Periodontist is a rarity in Dental offices. Our Periodontist Dr. Matthew Chan specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Chan places high quality dental Implants using the Astra Tech Implant System. As an added convenience Dr. Chan travels to us from Toronto-there is no need to refer our patients out to other offices to complete these dental procedures. We eliminate the extra coordination and put you straight into the hands of Dr. Matthew Chan.
4) We offer a wide range of dental services and payment plan options are available
Dr Wat and her associates offer a variety of dental services that include dental implants, Invisalign, wisdom teeth removal, Crowns, Veneers, Bonding, Smile makeovers, high quality white fillings, porcelain inlays, porcelain onlays, root canal treatment, periodontal services including gum surgery, night guards, TMJ treatment, sports guards, custom teeth whitening and more! We pride ourselves on giving the very best care to our patients. Part of this commitment to providing you with the care you need is ensuring that our dentistry is affordable and finances don’t stop you getting the treatment you need. 0% finance is just one option ensuring the dentistry you need is accessible.
Being a Patient at Stonegate Dental
Take a look through some of our Google Reviews as well if you are still deciding upon a Guelph Dentist and see what some returning patients and new patients have to say about our work. We continue to be rated as a Top Dental Office in Guelph on Google, Yelp, RateMd and on ThreeBestRated.
For more information about Stonegate Dental or to become a patient at our dentist office, please contact us at: (519) 822-0800 or by email: email@example.com.