Here is an update on how we will be keeping our patients, staff and community safe.
We have always maintained the highest order of cleanliness and sterility under the guidance of Public Health. In addition to this, we have now included HEPA air filtration systems to clean and filter the air in our treatment rooms. You will find plexi glass shields and temporary protective doors throughout the office. Our protective wear will be quite different too!
Please note the following protocols:
- Prior to scheduling an appointment, our reception will be conducting a phone screening questionnaire.
- Please call us upon arrival of your appointment and wait in your car or outside. One of our staff members will come and greet you and guide you through our new protocols.
- It is required to wear a mask at all times until you are advised to take off in the treatment room. If you do not have a mask, please let us know and we will provide you a mask upon entry of the office for $2.
- Our restrooms will only be available for elderlies and children.
- If you are an adult, please attend your appointment alone.
- We will be taking your temperature and a quick screen test at the beginning of your appointment.
- Please call and reschedule your appointment if you are feeling unwell. Cancellation fee would be waived if you notify us before your appointment time.
In closing, I would like everyone to know that we are in this together and my top priority is to take care of you, your family and your friends safely.
Dr. Nancy Wat and Stonegate Dental Team